Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Share | 

Oh snap!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Oh snap!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:52 pm

Rosalynn was tanning on a chair outside by the pool, she already had a tan, but she decided to catch up. The sun crept slowly into her pores, making her hot and crave the lemonade beside her. She grabbed at the lemonade and stuck the pink straw between her lips and took a long sip. It felt great slidind around in her dry mouth. She tighted the loose bun on her head and turnd over on her back, to even her tan. After getting hot she slid into the pool, avoiding getting her hair wet, and slid up on a pool and smiled to herself. Rosalynn blinked under her shades when she heard a low moaning noise coming from the private bushes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Soon a chimera jumped out and landed beside her make a small earthquake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Rosalynn screamed and jumped out of the pool, grabbing her towl and wrapping it around her. She slid the glass door open and ran up stairs into her room, and slammed the door and locked it. Another one of those? This was the third time this week!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:02 am

It bounded through the glass door, shards flew everywhere. It ran around the house looking for her.

Luna had been at the front door and heard the glass break. She opened the door and saw the chimera. She grabbed the sword she had behind her back and bounded up the stairs to get the girl before the chimera did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:04 am

Throughing on her good, clean clothes, an Abercrombie dress with the legings. She started throughing clothes into her suitcase, somehow she felt like it was the right thing to do. After stuffing two heavy suit case and a large duffle bags she let her hair down and ran to the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:05 am

Luna met her there. "Stay in your room!" she ordered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caleb-Raven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:09 pm

(Read the rules again, please, Luna. Sorry, but at least three sentences. I know it's a hassle, but actual RPs do use the paragraph/essay format. Have fun Roleplaying. ^^ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Macy came walking down the street, on her way to the park. SHe saw the door open and heard screaming and got curious. "Now thats not weird..."Macy said, walking up to the door and peering in. She called into the house, "Hello? Hello..?" She walked inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Rosalynn screamed and ran to the girl at the door. She grabbed her suitcase by the door and ran to the girl, stuffing the heavy suit cases in her arms.
"Here hold this!"
She yelled running off to the chimera.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Macy stood, stunned, in the door way."O-ok.....Uhmm, what is that thing?!" She asked, looking at the beast with huge eyes. "And what is it here?!"She set the bag on the outside steps and grabbed a baseball bat that was by the door. She aimed it carefully at the Beasts eye.....then she threw it, hitting it right where she had been aiming. "yes! HAHA!" Macy said, doing a little victory dance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Ooc: Why would a rich man with no sons and a daughter of APHRODITE have a baseball bat?

Rosalynn squeeled with disgust as she dropped her bags on the floor like a doggie bag! She narrowed her eyes and ran over only to miss the basebal bat by a few inches. She checked her bags to make sure her make up, hair dryer, straightening iron, and curlying iron were okay even though strangely she didn't have to use them to change her looks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:18 pm

OoC: maybe he likes baseball...? im makin it up as i go

IC: Macy stared at the beast, "What the hell does it want?!" She yelled. Macy was starting to get annoyed. She pointed her finger at the beast, "GO AWAY, STUPID THING!" as she talked, a stream of light flew out at the beast. SHe stared at her finger with a crazed look on her face, "Well, thats new.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Rosalynn's eyes grew tih horror as the beast was suddenly gone and in a puddle of dust. She stood in shock, her dark blonde hair thick and wavy like one of those blonde beachy girl's hair. Her turquiose eyes never lost its sparkle, but were wide in a shocked way. She rubbed her eyes and blinked a couple of times, what happened to the monster and she looked around. Her thick glass doors leading out onto the pattio, was in shards of glass, her silk curtains ripped like a thin piece of paper, her all white room was covered in dust, its priceless vases were broken. Suddenly a wave of saddness washec over her, and she sat down on the door stepp rubbing her temples. Her diamond stud earings caught the sunlight and sent beems of light all through the rooom. She grabbed a peice of paper off the tilting, white coffe table and one of her fathers old pen and wrote him a note.
Sorry the house is in a mess, but I have to go. Ill explain it all later, and don't worry about me! Ill try to be safe!
Love,
Your daughter, Rosalynn

She tore the sheet off and sat it on the porch between the window. She blew it a kiss for good luck, and grabbed a lighter duffle bag and handed to rest to the girl from before with a weird smirk on her face. She closed the door and shook her head clear, trying to think of where to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:17 pm

"Will you come and get my stuff with me? Its just this house right here." She pointed to the house next to Rosalynn's. "I have this weird feeling this was supposed to happen...." Her voice trailed off. "hey, what happened to that other girl?" Macy asked, looking around from the doorway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Ooc: This was supposed to be my moment!! >:( XD

Rosalynn made a face, her crinkled eye brows didn't look old and ugly. She folded her arms around her large chest, and frowned.
"If your clothes look like that, I think we can skip it! I mean look at you, dress over jeans is soooo last season!"
She said narrowing her eyes, she tapped her heart shaped chin and closed her eyes. An evil grin grew on her pimple free face and she applied a fresh coat of a pink looking gloss. She leaned down and un zipped her coach suit case and pulled out a pair of jeggings, a tight purple tunic, and a chunky black belt. She tossed the outfit to the girl in tacky clothes and smiled, thinking she was doing the girl a favor.
"You can have the outfit, its so last week, they will have more stuff at Barney NY by tomorrow!"
She said already thinking of her newwest wardrobe and smiled to herself.
"Sorry to be rude, I'm Rosalynn! You must be the new girl down the road!"
Rosalynn said holding out a small hand with a huge chunky diamond laying on a ring on her middle finger, thick diamonds also laid on her thin wrist and smiling sweetly trying her hardest to friendly without telling her how to dress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Macy hesitantly took the girls hand and quickly let go again. "Yea, I was...uhmm, trying to make a friend or something, so I would know someone.." She paused, looking at the clothes, then handed them back to Rosalynn. "Im Macy, and I have the same outfit at my house." She did a smirky-smile sort of thing and started to walk to her house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Rosalynn snorted, and took the out fit back, flinging it into the ground. When Coach sells Walmart bags! She was going to say that, but held her tounge.
"Then are you wearing that? If you want to make friends here you need to dress like you don't shop at Gap!"
She giggled and skipped over to the other girls house, it was smaller that Rosalynns 5 story mansion, but the same style.Cute.. she thought a kind smile on her face, her hair perfect and golden under the sun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Luna had been following them. She sighed. She wanted to get back to camp soon before more creatures came for them.

Luna Star
Hades

Damien Grey
Hades
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Rosalynn came out of the girls house with a small suit case. She smiled sweetly and tossed it to her like a walmart bag.
"Here! This was all I could find!"
She said smiling bigger her hair was golden and silky. It swiftly appeared in a high on her head, flopping around gracefully. She looked at Luna and blinked a couple of times her long lashes brushing her cheeks.
"Sorry ot be rude, I never caught you name! So um... where are we go?"
She said her whole, fit, body turned to Luna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Luna smiled shyly. "I am Luna and we will be going to Camp Half Blood. It is the utmost importance that we get there as soon as possible so that we don't meet anymore monsters."

Luna Star
Hades

Damien Grey
Hades
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Rosalynn's face grew and confusion masked the enchanting beauty's face.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Camp? I've never been to camp, do we sleep outside? Monsters? Is that what ruined my house?"
She asked her voice thick and sweet like honey, and musical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:32 pm

"No. We sleep in cabins that are a-" Luna shook her head. She'd tell her when they got there. Learning about the parents is even more shocking then seeing the monsters. "And yes. Monsters ruined your house."

Luna Star
Hades

Damien Grey
Hades
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Ooc: I just got back from Harry Potter Deathly Hollows :D

Rosalynn's mouth fell open, but she quickly shut it. She shook her head, she didn't get it.
"How do I know you aren't a monster? Pluss why are we going there?"
She asked, her eyes narrowed, her brow pushed together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:07 pm

"You don't know if I'm monster. This is true. But I need your trust. We are going there so then you can be safe. It is the only place where you may not be harmed by the monsters." Luna informed her. Her blue eyes shown with hurt. No one had ever said they didn't trust her. She was always true to her word.

Luna Star
Hades

Damien Grey
Hades
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Rosalynn's eyes softened into a stunning turquiose circle, her cheeks rosy and pushed up above her rose lips. She smiled, showing her Aphrodite charm smile.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feeling. I trust you, show us the way!"
She said her tone sweeter than honey, her voice steady and friendly. She followed Luna her face set and she was suddenly wearing skiny jeans, a tight camo tank, a high pony tail, hicking boots, and a heck load of diamond bracelets, earings, and necklaces.
"Whoa!"
Rosie whisper-shouted as her outfit changed with a blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap!   

Back to top Go down

Oh snap!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: The Mortal Plane :: The Mortal Plane-
Jump to: