Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Jason Cromwell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Jason Cromwell Empty
PostSubject: Jason Cromwell   Jason Cromwell EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Biographical Information
Name: Jason Cromwell
Age(13-21): 16 years old
Nationality: Native Canadian/American (Mother's Side), Greek/Roman (Father's Side)
Birthplace: Canada, Ontario, Ottawa (Capital)
Physical Description

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Height(Approximate): 5'9'' Feet
Weight(Approximate): 100 Pounds
Typical Clothing: Jason casually wears an earthy brown top with a blue leather jacket and blue pants.
Image(Not necessary):
Jason Cromwell J9swlc

Personal Information

Weapon(s) Of Choice: Gold-looking coin that turns into a golden spear, battle axe, or sword depending on how it is flipped.
Fighting Style(s): Uses medical fighting styles sometimes (pressure points and etc...) or martial arts
Family(Non-godly side minus the parent part):
Grandparents-
Elizabeth Cromwell
George Cromwell

Parents- Jupiter (Zeus, god); Gabrielle Cromwell (mortal)
Siblings(edit when necessary)- None

Love Interest(Description of a good match, not the actual person): Jason appreciates a girl with compassion, not afraid to reveal her true self, is courageous, loyal to whom she respects, and is noble-hearted.
Hobbies: Loves to play soccer/football and basketball, enjoys playing Capture The Flag

Chronological and Political Information

Religious Views(If any):
Christian Church, believes God sent the supernatural beings of Olympus as "grand apostles" to guide the people of the world rightfully
Political Views(If any): Conservative, Democratic, & First Nations. Jason believes the conservatives have done an excellent job running Canada and their beliefs are similar to those of democracy therefore he acknowledges both as the same, and due to Jason being an aboriginal himself he supports the First Nations Party of Canada.

Personality Attributes

Personality:
Jason is naturally heroic and not afraid to reveal his true self to anyone. Even if his deepest fears surround him, he is willing to never give up his objective or objectives. Jason will sacrifice himself for his friends or anyone he knows is innocent.
Flaws: Disobedient at times
Likes: Those who are humble and peaceful, all types of animals, the beauty of art, harmonic music, and sports
Dislikes: Cats, being in a swampy location, people who lie, and disloyalty
Goals/Ambitions:Jason's only goal is to one day meet his father, Zeus, for he has not yet done so.
Strengths: Creating strong relationships with others
Weaknesses: Desserts and sinking sand,
Fears: Tartarus
Special Skills: Obtains Legion Training, Martial Arts, Kung-fu, speaks French;Spanish;Russian;Greek;Latin;and Roman
Godly Powers

• Can control the air and sky which causes him to fly (not dependable)
  • Can create lightning
  • Can send forces of lightning and air upon a foe due to his weapon
  • Make his weapon more powerful with the power of the air or lightning
  • Can walk over the river by manipulating the air

History

Jason Cromewll currently resides in the City of Ottawa in the nation of Canad attending a boarding high school as a Junior. His only relative is his Aunt Sam.

------------------------

Last edited by Jason on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Jason Cromwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Cromwell   Jason Cromwell EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Unnapprovable
NO canon character's, and this is not even finished. Delete/Edit this please. Not to mention Jason having blonde hair, and being heavier than that. And Jason is not Native American.
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Jason

Jason

Jason Cromwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Cromwell   Jason Cromwell EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:22 pm

....I'm not a canon character thank you very much although he may be mentioned in the book, i'm NOT that Jason grace.

I did say I would continue it, did I not? I had to attend to other business before I could finish it.

I'm my own Jason and that name was inspired to me by my best friend which was named Jason in the real world that moved away to France.

I didn't ask for a canon character nor do I want one.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Jason Cromwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Cromwell   Jason Cromwell EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Jason Grace is a Canon Character from the books. Jupiter/Zeus tells me you are asking for one. On this site, I want nothing to do with the Roman Camp Half Blood. Please choose a different last name! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Jason Cromwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Cromwell   Jason Cromwell EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Oh okay, thanks for the clarification. I will change it to Cromwell or something. Does it matter if he's roman? I think he could still go to Greek Camp Half Blood regardless.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Jason Cromwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Cromwell   Jason Cromwell EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:28 pm

They're all Roman, really. Yet I'd prefer if the Greek names are used, Roman only in explaining a god/dess. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Jason Cromwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Cromwell   Jason Cromwell EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason