Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed Empty
PostSubject: Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed   Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:11 pm

M-M-MAP NEEDED! Cabins and other areas, use another map as reference(Google, Yahoo: Camp half blood) Here's how the cabins are wanted.
Here's how I want it(what they say on the maps about the cabins mean nothing! do it like this please >:U)

BTW make them closer, just in this order XD Please:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Zeus------Hera

Triton----------------Hades--------Poseidon----------Demeter -------------Persephone-------Amphitrite

Eos----------------Pan(In honor)--------Hephaestus-----------------Aphrodite--------------Hestia-----------Eros

Hypnos----------Deimos-------Ares----------------Athena----------------Melinoe

Astraeus--------Phobos-------Apollo----------------Artemis---------------Hecate---------Ariadne

Khione--------Charon---------------Morpheus--------Hermes---------------Dionysus-------------Iris

Janus------------Hebe-------------Nemesis

Aelous----------Boreas, Euros, Notus, Zephyros(Four cabins together: seperated into four wings: North, South, East, West)

HAHA. Please do the best you can D: I know it's hard and involves some math, but make it like..... even? And also, call the Boreas, Euros, Notus, Zephyros Cabin Four Winds, if you will. :D

Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed   Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:31 pm

i can do it ^^
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed   Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Ty ^^
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed   Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed Ajwd1k
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed   Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:56 pm

I feel so bad that I have to critique this!!!!! D: It's awesome! But it should be like a U shape, the cabins all shaping that way. It's hardd to explain... D:
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed   Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:22 pm

... im soooo confused. and thank you ^^ i dont wann redo it D: it took me like 2 hours to do that :C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed   Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Painter/GIMPer/Etc-er Needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: