Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Share | 

The Hellhounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: The Hellhounds   Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:41 pm

(What i mean by Non-Storyline Event topic is that it has nothing to do with the story of the site, but it's still important)

Nate and Aaron were along the creek one day, discussing winds and how they affected the water. Then, hellhounds, about 5 of them, shadow-traveled out of the trees, growling barking. They circled the duo, and they drew their weapons. However, they couldn't fight them alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caleb-Raven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hellhounds   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:43 pm

(I dun get it, but okay ^^; I twist topic nao >:3
Also, we COULD make this part of the site story... as long as their are more than just you and I involved.)

Riding one of the Hellhounds was none other than the Hell-Master...er, Mistress, herself, Echidna. She had a great spear in hand, and a chihuaha laid at her lap. Her daughter, the Chimera, most likely. She had green scales and yellow, slitted eyes, and was about seven feet tall. She was slender and athletic, and had a full head of snakes' hair. She wore a white tunic, and her forked tongue flicked when she glared.

On each of the other three Hellhounds were other fiendish servants of the snake woman----Dracaenae, blue-green scales glimmering and bright gold armor shining. They were pretty, like their mother--- if you counted snake women pretty. They glared as well.

On the fourth Hellhound, the terrible and rare male counterpart of the Dracaenae---Draconis--- wore a red tunic with golden armor. His scales were greener than the Dracaenae but not as much as Echidna's. The Hellhounds growled, and one Draecanae hissed.

"Well, what do you know. We made it into Camp Half Blood. And two demigods await Chimmy as a treat. Echidna hissed, and cackled. She scented the air.

"Aelous and Poseidon, Echidna," Shot the Draconis respectfully. He lowered his head at his master.

View user profile http://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: The Hellhounds   Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:32 am

Luna soon arrived on the scene out of completely no where. She stood beside Nate and Aaron and glared at the snake women. She had a bow and arrow out. A sword was strapped to her back. "Hello." She said to the two boys.

Luna Star
Hades

Damien Grey
Hades
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: The Hellhounds   Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Annmarie came out of the bushes opposite of Luna. She grabbed her wooden flute out of her pocket, holding it like a weapon. " How did these things get here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Hellhounds   Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:10 pm

Nate gulped a bit when he saw Luna, but he drew his bow and began shooting like crazy at the hellhounds. It didn't do much, but it held them back, especially with the wind arrows that exploded with a huge gust of wind.

Aaron charged, sword drawn. He rolled under the Chimera, and made to stab it in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: The Hellhounds   Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:12 pm

Luna shot arrows at them with Nate but when she ran out she pulled out the sword. She started slashing and such. Her energy was draining but she didn't show it.

Luna Star
Hades

Damien Grey
Hades
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: The Hellhounds   Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:20 am

Annmarie put her flute to her full lips and gave a long, high pitched note, which made the hellhounds have spazz attacks, making them vulnerable. Sword She though. Her flute morphed into a sword and she started slashing at the nasty animals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caleb-Raven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hellhounds   Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Echidna slapped Aaron off her child easily. She hissed. "You idiotic boy," She growled. Two of the Hellhounds, mounted by the Draconis and a Dracaenae, stayed to fight. The rest made to camp, Echidna's evil war cry ringing through the air.

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: The Hellhounds   Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Annmarie followed those going into camp. Oh Apollo, Oh Father help us! she prayer, as she went running after the hellhounds. Suddenly a song sprung to her head. She opened her mouth, and the words flowed out like water in a stream.

Make feet swift
Don't let me fail
hellhounds go to Hades
Half Bloods prevail
By the swing of my sword
By the note of my song
I command you hellhounds
Return in your all
Give me your strength
For you I will defeat
I cast off your burden
Fall at my feet
Mightiest of all
The Gods who command
Who shall help us win
By the swift helping hand
I will not give up
I will call this battle cry
Running over the land
With feet that almost fly
The Siren will screech
The Banshee be proud
This shrill scream
Fill your ear oh so loud
Hear my call
Hellhounds, their masters
Shall fall

Annmarie ran faster, and sang louder, her voice piercing the ears of the hellhounds. The air around them hummed with the notes, and her sword turned into a flute, as she played the haunting tune.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Hellhounds   Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:16 pm

(That's good... :D )

Nate growled, make wind spears which blew one of the running hellhounds to dust, but the other continued running. Aaron sent it flying with a wave, however. Then they turned to the remaining ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caleb-Raven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hellhounds   Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:18 pm

"Shut the girl up!" Echidna screeched, as the chihuaha turned to her full size. A giant, lioness with a snake tail, a goat's head, a dragon's head, and in the middle, a lion head. She roared, fire emitting from the dragon head, straight for Annmarie.

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Hellhounds   Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Aaron leapt in the way again, bearing his sword high, and in what seemed like slow motion, brought it down.

Nate raced to Annmarie. He grabbed her by the hand and with an inhuman jump landed in the top of a tree and rested her there. "Sing from here. " He said softly, and returned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: The Hellhounds   Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:00 am

Annmarie nodded, blushing some.

Oh see, oh see
What is this now
I see the Lioness's fiercest growl
Though its not a ball
I sing to you all
Oh hear me Great Beast
Tonight you fall
Your fire shall chill
We'll break your will
And have a victory
On Half Blood Hill
A feast be throne
And you'll not be know
For a song shall weaken you still
Run and hide
But you'll still be found
And so you'll be buried in the ground
The God's be proud
At my voice so loud
And the notes so shroud
We'll kill you beast
If you don't get out!

Annmarie called out to the chihuahua, watching it panic as the notes hit its ears. She hummed with power, and each note she sang looked like a bright orange wave, going through out the perimeter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hellhounds   

Back to top Go down

The Hellhounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Half Blood Hill :: The Forest-
Jump to: