Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Looking around the Forest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Curtis~Scipio

Looking around the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Curtis walked around the forest. He wanted to see what the place looked like. It was big.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Ooc: Mind if I join?
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:00 pm

((Can I join, too please?))
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:01 pm

OOC: Fine, both of you, Jason will make it interesting XD
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Avery walked around the forest, her head was down and she was humming her favorite song. She wasn't looking, when she bumped into Curtis, knocking her earbuds out.
"I'm so sorry!"
She said, her face turning red.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:04 pm

((Avery, be Rosalynn in this one...it'll make this more fun))

Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:05 pm

OOC: She can both if she wants

IC: Curtis fell backwards. "That's ok." He said, getting up with a grunt.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:07 pm

((She's not at the camp yet Neutral Im waiting for the topic in the Mortal Plane to end. Should i go ahead and rp as her anyway?))
Avery shook her head snd smiled.
"I'm Avery"
She said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 pm

"Curtis." Curtis said. "Whatcha doin' out here?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:09 pm

"I was trying to enjoy the quiet."
She said in her quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Curtis nodded. "It is quiet out here. Why are you whispering?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 pm

(Yeah, rp with her anyway)

Jason walked around looking at the nature. "So magnificent!"
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Avery laughed, shaking her head and scratching her arm. She was embaressed, but wouldn't let it show.
"Trying to keep it quiet."
She lied, looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Curtis smiled. "Well, then. Lets keep it quiet." He said whispering.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Avery blushed and smiled and whispered.
"I like the quiet."
She whispered leaning down to pick up a leaf.
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Curtis looked up. The sun was setting. "Come here." He walked towards a tree.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Avery smiled and slowly followed him. She stuck her hand in her pocket.
"Where are we going?"
She asked raising and eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Curtis gestured up the tree. "We, are gonna watch the sun set." He said. "Trust me, its worth the climb."
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:30 pm

Avery smiled already climbing up, her hair blowing in the breeze. She sat down on a sturdy limb just high enough to see the sunset. She looked down at Curtis and waved.
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Curtis smiled and waved back. He climbed up, and sat next to her. They sat and watched the sun set.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Jason was left behind since he wanted to see other things. He wondered if anything interesting would come out of this trip. Sisters grow up so fast at this camp. He thought to himself wondering what possibly Avery and Curtis were doing up there. He flipped his coin and it turned into a golden sword, he began chopping trees down.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Avery sighed as she watched her brother whack down trees. When would that boy every learn to leave Avery alone? She tried to ignore the slashing noises, before watching trees falls down. She looked at Curtis, her eyes showing that she was sorry before jumping down beside Jason, landing on her feet.
"What do you think your doing?"
She screeched grabbing the sword out of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:53 pm

"Excuse you. You do know you are only 13 years old, right? Okay then, you should never grab things from people that are older than you. By the way, I was just seeing how much trees I can take down in a minute. Go back to your boyfriend." Jason snorted.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Avery's face turned red, not only from embarrsment, but from anger. She snorted and looked up at him.
"You act like your 7, so I act older than you! Plus he's not my boyfriend, he's my friend."
She said, mumbling the last part.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:58 pm

"Says the girl that has temper problems 24/7. You really need to calm down. Maybe if you did your crush, Curtis up there, would actually like you!" Jason exclaimed. He took his sword back and flipped it back into a coin placing it into his pocket.

"I really can't believe I ended up here, especially with you as my little bratty sister. If you weren't, your head would be on my sword."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking around the Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next