Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

In Your Dreams

Go down 
+2
Aaron~Nate
Caleb-Raven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Morpheus flew over the silver forest of the dream land, shining brightly but out of site in the land. He smiled at his work, and created several portals for Half Blood's to come here in their sleep.
"Be careful here. No world is perfect." The word's will prove true, and Morpheus flew away.

The land was a silver forest, with several clearings, and snow white grass. It was always dark here, with nothing but gray clouds surrounding the area. And several cliffs, all around the land, for it floated in the mist. There were two waterfalls, and that was all. Nothing but trees. Pine, oak, maple, you name it. All dark and silver. And cold.

When Raven awoke, she thought she was dead. In Hades. But she looked around, in the silence of the Dream Land, not quite knowing where she was anymore. She only saw silver, silver snowflakes falling from the grey mist clouds above. A snowflake landed on her nose, and dissapeared into a shimmer of light and sparkles.
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Nate was lost in the snowstorm as well, but he was sleeping still.

Aaron was somewhere in the forest. He was bored, and enjoying the solitude.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Damien started to shimmer into view. "Where... am I?" he asked breathlessly. He looked around and noticed the snow. "I thought it was summer."
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

The snow didn't seem to notice, or care what Damien thought of it. It just continued falling, slowly, peacefully, and landing in the ground, which was still grass, not matter how much snow.

Caleb awoke, and his room seemed whiter then usual. And less cramped and tight... Making him a little agoraphobic. "Hello?" He asked, looking around. When the cold snow touched his skin he jumped, but it seemed to lull him to sleep.... That's a shame. Because there, in the silver and gray, were two black Hellhounds with a thirst for blood.

Morpheus smiled down at his land, looking sad. "And the darkest creatures can rise here. It's a pity."
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:34 pm

(One hellhound for Nate and Caleb XD Right? )

Aaron decided to go investigate the random snowfall, and began walking along.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Damien notice the hounds. "Oh boy." he breathed. His hand went instinctively to his back but there was no sword. "I wish I had one right now." Suddenly one appeared. He stared at his hand. "Woah." He ran over to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:37 pm

One stepped forward to challenge for his meal. One smelled Nate and went to find him. Aaron continued walking, aware of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Caleb saw the gothic emo dude racing towards him, "Watch out!" He said, another Hellhound bursting out of the forest. There were three in all.

"Who ordered the Hellhounds?!" Raven's voice came from the forest. Two more followed her, as she raced into the clearing with Damien and Caleb.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Damien brought the sword down on the dog and it burst into dust. Damien looked down on the boy and lended a hand. He looked at all the hounds. "The heck?!?"
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:43 pm

((You know you can say 'the hell?!!?!?" XD))

Raven glowered. "Yeah, I'm invisible," Barefoot, the ground felt cold to her. Instantly, slippers appeared on her feet. "Woah, cool. Didn't know I could do that." She said, uprooting a tree and hitting a hellhound with it.

Caleb arched his brow, as two harpies flew in the air. He chucked a rock at one, but the other flew down, screeching, and scratched Damien's shoulder, then came to Caleb.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:45 pm

(So?)

Damien looked to the girl. "Hey. You could help." He said. He took another slash at a hound.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:46 pm

(Aaron's not goth/emo >> :? )

The hellhound found Nate and began sniffing him, lips drawn in a snarl.

Aaron came up, panting. "Where... is... Nate?... " He asked breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:50 pm

She glared at him. "I'm trying!" The Hellhound pushed the tree off of itself, and lunged at her.

The harpy ripped at Caleb's shirt, and then scratched his face with her massive claws. He whipped her face with a vine, sending her back to the skies.

((I thought you thought you weren't allowed. And Nate, talking bout' Damien XD))
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:01 pm

(Oh XD )

The hellhound bit at Nate's chest, causing a deep gash. That woke him up, but now hindered by his injury, couldn't fight properly, and the Hellhound knocked him down.

Aaron growled, and angrily speared the hellhound with an ice spear, finishing it. "The other one... it went after him... come on! "
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:06 am

Annmarie sat up suddenly, expecting her guitar pick comforter, but instead find snow.
"What the crap?"
She asked then saw Caleb and the others. She got up and shiver, only dressed in a tank top and Soffy shorts. She imagined a giant sweat shirt, and it appeared.
"Nice. Um, hello where am I?"
She asked Aaron, tapping his shoulder. Her feet started getting cold and she imagined warm, black, Eskimo boots. They appeared also.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:20 am

sunny woke up in snow her arms freezing "wtf?!" hello???!!!" she yelled and ran into the snow. she became cold and imagened her gucci boots they were suddenly on her feet she shrugged and kept running.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:05 am

It looked like the last of the Hellhounds were cleared out, and everything was moderately safe, for now. Caleb looked around. "Now, is anyone gunna' explain WHERE we are?"

Raven walked over to him. "My thoughts exactly," She said, rolling her eyes. "Back up, drama king. No god is going to answer to you."
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Annmarie sighed. "I wish they would." She almost growled. She felt like crap. Why did she have to wake up in this god forsaken place, when she had retreated to her bed? Why couldn't she be having a dream about some cute boy?
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Macy appeared laying down in the snow, then woke with a start when she felt the cold snow. "What the hell. . ." She mumbled, getting up and looking around. The, she spotted the fight, "what is going on here ?!" she thought to herself, "This is SO not camp. . ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Your Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams    In Your Dreams  Empty

Back to top Go down

In Your Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Half Blood Hill :: The Land of Morpheus-
Jump to: