Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Seek for Us Through the Mist

Go down 
+7
Curtis~Scipio
Sunny
Allie~Logan
Rosalynn~Avery
Aaron~Nate
Luna~Damien
Caleb-Raven
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Curtis~Scipio

Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Scipio looked forward, and spotting the evil girl, fell forward out of suprise and rolled to a stop right beneath the Hellhound. Curtis didnt see this happen, and just kept running. This is the worst day ever, thought Scipio.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:09 pm

( She's not evil >:U)

"Run, I'll handle this," Raven said, helping Scipio up. "Hello, tall, ugly, and hairy," She smiled, throwing an orb at it. The Hellhound only got angrier. "Oh, Hecate," She sighed. She put two fingers in front of her, and an ice shield blocked the Hellhound. It may only hold up for a few seconds, maybe minutes, but it was enough for a powerful spell. She muttered in Ancient Greek, arms outstretched. A purple-white bolt of lightning struck the hound to dust where it stood, the ice slowly melting.
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:11 pm

OOC: It sure looked like it to him XD

IC: Scipio, instead of keeping on running, stood and watched. Meanwhile, Curtis made it past the tree and rolled to a halt after tripping over a root. "What the heck is going on here!?"
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:14 pm

"You mean what the Hades?" She asked, smiling sweetly, like nothing ever happened. "Aaron will handle that big bad Minotaur over there. Why don't you two come with me? You might even be claimed tonight, if we're lucky." She smiled, showing off her bright white teeth. She looked at their vacant, confused expressions. "Which one of you knows the most of Greek mythology? I can explain better to them."
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:16 pm

"Scipio." Curtis said standing up and walking toward the horse thing. Scipio still stood, looking in awe at her. "That was amazing." He said. Behind him Curtis laughed. "Thats coming form him!"
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:31 pm

"Yes, well, practice makes perfect," She said smugly. "And, Scipio--Correct? Yes? Well, the thing is, most likely, you two are the children of a Greek god. Olympian, or minor. There's about 41 to be exact. 41 cabins. One for each god or goddess." She flipped her hair. "That little display over there was me, being the daughter of Hecate, the witch goddess. An EXTREMELY powerful entity. But she's kind of sexist. Only the girls' get the powerful witchcraft. Sure, her sons get some spells, levitation, and other stuff, but the witches are the most powerful. And she mostly runs in females. Don't get your hopes up, you won't get a god who can do things like that." She said.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Aaron charged, leaping over the shield and stabbed the Minotaur, though it seemed to have no effect.
Back to top Go down
Allie~Logan

Allie~Logan

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Allie's jaw dropped when Chiron told Raven to go help.
"What, am I incapable of using magic!?" she asked, gesturing lamely to Raven's purple orbs. "I'm an only child, I have more powers!"
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Chiron smiled weakly. "You're special, no doubt, but Hecate isn't an Olympian because Zeus feels she's threatening," He said. "Which means her children are very powerful. Not to say you're not, Raven just has much more.." He was going to say power but decided against it. "Variety of abilities. That's what sorcery is--- Hecate has a little section of each god in her power. She can move waves, like Poseidon, shake the earth, like Demeter, create lightning, like Zeus---" He shrugged. "And much more. I'm not saying she's the most powerful of all, but I'm saying she's a formidable opponet, and her children use MAGIC, magic. Not the passed down- godly powers other demigods have."
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Annmarie was running, and something was following her. She dared not scream, but only clutched to her scratched up guitar, and hope her backpack stayed closed. She felt hot breath, in the cool night air. She supposed it belonged to the monster, but she wasn't sure. It could just be her imagination. Instead of turning around and looking, she continued to run, her feet swift. But she wasn't gaining enough distance between her and the thing for her liking. With every step the monster was taking two. She sent a silent prayer, that she may reach the tree. When she had finished, she kept running. Suddenly, she tripped, and her guitar flew out of her hands. She screeched, and clawed for it. She felt as though she would die without her guitar, like it was a part of her. She reached it, and stood up again. And there it was, like heaven. A giant tree, just as they had promise. She ran quicker now, and reached it. A victory call sounded from her throat, as she stepped into the boundaries, right as she beast reached for her backpack, cutting the front pocket open.
"Hello."
She said to no one in particular, a little country twang in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Macy came running up the hill and past the tree. She didnt really understand what was happening, but that was the third ....thing that had chased her this week!Macy was done with them, and was determined to find out why they kept following her around.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Annmarie turned around, to see a girl running up the hill.
"Over here!"
She called.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Macy sighed happily, "Finally!" She said, running up to the girl. "What is UP with those stupid..things! they've been following me around all week!" She sighed again, this was going to be a looooooong day.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:30 pm

Annmarie shrugged.
"They've been chasing me too. Im sick of it!"
She said, then extended a hand with a gold band that held an emerald the size of you thumbnail.
"Annmarie Youngblood."
She said.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Macy smiled, "Macy Lynn Smith, but I go by Macy, or Lynn. Whichever you prefer." She shook the girls hand. "She seems nice!" Macy thought to herself. "I just made a new friend."
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Annmarie smiled and then release Macy's hands. She sat on the ground, as a hollow feeling crept towards her. She pulled out her guitar, and smiled.
"Do you mind if I play?"
She asked, unhooking her favorite pick from a necklace around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:57 pm

"Yes, we do," Chiron said, to Annmarie. "No offense, of course," He bowed. "I am Chiron. Please, come with me."
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Scipio nodded, still in awe. Curtis looked around. "This place is like old fashioned." He said.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Annmarie looked at him.
" I need to play."
She said, her eyes going wide, and she her fingers started twitching, like the needed to be run over the strings of her vintage acoustic guitar. She started humming the beginnings to a song.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Chiron laughed. "I have a feeling of who your parent is...." He smiled. "Come on, the Apollo kids always sing and play instruments. After the feast, at Campfire."
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Scipio looked up. "I wonder who our parent is." Curtis nodded. They'd never known their real father.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:57 pm

"All will be claimed," He smiled. "Once we get the feast started."
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Annmarie sighed.
"We'll be claimed?"
She snorted.
"Like a dog at a a pound? Dosen't sound very ideal to me."
She said, with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:13 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Claimed by your parent. Claimed by a GOD."
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Annmarie grimaced.
"You ain't got to get snappy."
She said.
"I don't even know what your talking about. God is going to claim me? I don't know, I was being chased by a giant bull, and it chased me here, Blake said to find the big tree."
She said with a shrug.

Last edited by Annmarie on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seek for Us Through the Mist
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Half Blood Hill :: The Big House-
Jump to: