Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Basic Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules   Basic Rules EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Rule One
Follow each and every one of these rules, and you shall be fine. Thank you.

Rule Two
There will be absolutely, positively, under no circumstances, any SPAM at all on this site. SPAM, or Stupid-Pointless-Annoying-Messages, are very.. stupid, pointless and annoying. I highly suggest that you do not take part in these activities. Thank you very much.

Rule Three
I'd highly, with the upmost respect for your personal lives, suggest that you make sure you are on this site as much as you can be. Roleplay, start topics, IRK and URGE other members to come on. We do not want a repeat of what happened to the other HBH's.

Rule Four
Do not argue with anyone, keep it in Roleplay. Be sure that you do not argue with the staff, unless you suspsect they are being unfair. Report that to me, the Head Admin of this site.

Rule Five

Keep in mind, that the rules area is subject to change.
You may not roleplay as the gods or goddesses, or any canon original character, without an Admin or Mod's permission. With monsters, however, it will, as long as you RP them correctly and in context, be allowed that you roleplay them. It is a privilege that can be taken away, though.

Rule Six
Have fun, or else.

Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com

Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1