Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Looking around the Forest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

Looking around the Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Avery didn't move, her eyes locked his gaze.
"Your glad you're my brother, I've mastered more of my power than you."
She protested, sending a lightning bolt down and almost hitting his foot.
"And maybe if you weren't such a jerk a girl would like you!"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Jason shook his head and just couldn't believe her.

"Maybe I already have a mortal girlfriend, every thought of that? I have used my power before but just never realized what it was all about." Jason's eyes turned red and the air became fierce, the sky dark. Strikes of lightning flew down onto the forest they were in. Jason could not take control this time, his rage overcame him and a field of energy formed around Jason. The lightning bolts could not be controlled either and their power was revealed as they flew over Camp Half-Blood.

With the power of the air, Jason rose into the sky .

Looking around the Forest - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCCJjCiDHNrBU_0ZQM2o_k3nJveZJ5NLYtTbZ0MQEJzvTUHktE
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Avery sighed, this guy really wnated a fight. She quickly rose up into the air her eyes red, as her hair. She held her Zeus features proudly as she shot a lightning bolt into the stormy sky.
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:05 am

Curtis watched this in awe and fear. This is scary, he thought. Two Zues children fighting.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Jason glared at the lightning bolt coming forth his way, he shield himself by striking a lightning bolt at the one coming his direction which prevented its stable course. Jason shot five lightning bolts at Avery continuously.

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:41 pm

---Ignore---

Last edited by Jason on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:20 pm

OOC: I will help you, as well as Avery should, but no double posting, I'm sure that's a rule

Btw, that post should prolly go...bye-bye post

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:07 pm

OOC: I'm sorry, the role play was going anywhere and I wanted to keep the site going. Which post should go? The post before what you just said, now?
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Avery's cloud stopped and dropped, making Avery fall down. She felt a rock pinch her skin, making its way deep into the skin. Soon blood was in puddles around her arms. Avery tried to say anything, a call for help, but nothing came out of her mouth.

Last edited by Rosalynn~Avery on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:05 pm

OOC: Guys, not that. Please, Jason delete that post above what I said, it made no sense
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:56 pm

(OOC: Okay, its ignored)
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:53 pm

OOC: You know you can delte your own posts, you don't have to edit it, in fact, since it was a double post, you should delete it
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:24 pm

(Do you mind i join in?)
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:32 pm

OOC: Uhh...I don't really, but why would you? I mean, we have been going for a while
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:21 pm

OoC: yeah i guess....i just wanted to join more topics since im only in 1 that's actually active and stuff.....
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:07 am

(Unfortunately, I do not have the power (literally) to delete my post; only edit or quote it.)
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:39 pm

OOC: Thats weird, I can delete my own posts....oh, this must be just for Moons sitre, I can on other sites
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:03 pm

(Sorry Macy, seems weird for you to join now :], besides it's sorta dead and full of Out of Characters :])
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:00 pm

OoC: No problem :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the Forest   Looking around the Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking around the Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2