Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Rosalynn meeting Damien

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn meeting Damien Empty
PostSubject: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Rosalynn sat in the pink, sweet smelling Aphrodite cabin. She felt so bored and decided to go visit her friend, Luna in the Hades cabin. She imagened herself with low pigtails, super super skinny jeans, her Camp Half Blood shirt( only pink, tight, V neck, and the letters were gold), a pair of gold ballet flats, and some makeup suddenly appearing that way. She looked amazing, like she always did. Slowly she walked outside of the cabin, hearing the soft click of the cabin door behind her. She made her way over to the Hades cabin and knocked, her knock loud and powerfull. Rosalynn stepped back as she waited for the door to open.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:02 pm

Loud yelling could be heard from behind the door. Suddenly the door was swung open to reveal Damien, Luna's half brother. He looked surprised to see the girl stand there so he turned around, "LUNA! Someone for you!" Luna started grumbling and came to the door. "OH! Hi Rosalynn!"
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Rosalynn didn't know Luna had a half brother and raised an eyebrow. She smiled seeing her friend appear in the door. Her smiled faded and she looked into the cabin, searching for the tall guy who had opened the door. She looked at Luna, her face sweeter, and prettier.
"Oh hey, who was that?"
She said twiling a curl between her fingure and looking into the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:11 pm

"His name is Damien. We've been fighting ever since he woke up this morning." Luna rolled her eyes. "He's a jerk."
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Rosalynn nodded, her mouth twisted up in a naughty smile and her eyes twinkled. She blinked, her long curled eyelashes brushing against her cheeck.
"He's cute!"
She confessed giggling and untwirling her hair.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Luna rolled her eyes. "Yeah... Sure he is. Well he's still a jerk." Luna snapped. "I can hear you!" Damien yelled.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Rosalynn laughed and her naughty smile grew, her eyes dancing.
"Good!"
She said back, her voice thick and her tone flirtatious. She dropped her hand out of her hair and she looked straight at the cabin door.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Luna gave her friend a weird look. "Um..." but she shut her mouth. Damien sat up from his bed. "Uh... 'scuse me. But I wasn't talking to you." he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Rosalynn shrugged and rolled her eyes, not affected. She looked at Luna and stood up. She took her hair down and shook her head, her wavy hair landing on her face on the right spot.
"Want to go down by the stream? I saw some cute guys over there!"
She said giggling and trying to keep her mind off the cute guy in the cabin. She would never beg for a guy, guys beg for her!
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:30 pm

"Uh... Sure... But they'll only notice you." Luna smiled and shut the cabin door.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Rosalynn put her fingure to her lips and looked at Luna. She imagened her with a tight fitting purple tank, short short skirt, black vans, and a bit of make up, suddenly Luna looked like that. She smiled and bowed.
"Now they won't!"
She said, looking at her in a you-welcome kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Luna looked down at herself in shock. "Uh... Rosalynn no... I can't show myself like this... It's out of character..." Luna smiled weakly. "Besides. You out do me anyway. No one want's to be with the daughter of Hades. They'd love to be with the daughter of Aphrodite though."
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Rosalynn snickered and shook her head. She changed Luna's skirt to normal shorts and folded her arms under her chest.
"Are you kidding me? How many guys have you seen flirting with me?"
She asked trying to mask her dissapointment.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:46 pm

"I don't know. But probably they are shy." Luna said. Suddenly Damien came out of the cabin. Suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Rosalynn laughed, not noticing Damien and kept walking her hips in sync with her shoulders. She shrugged and put her right hand in her pockets.
"Maybe, just maybe."
She said, mostly to herself, but in a hopeful tone.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Luckily. Luna saw. "Rosalynn! My brother is acting weird." Luna suddenly ran after him but not close enough for him to be known of her awareness.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Rosalynn followed her, walking so quickly it was like she was dancing. She didn't look at him but felt a weird sense too.
"What do you think is up?"
She mumbled looking over at a tree, but her voice only carrying to Luna's ears.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:58 pm

"I don't know. But he's very mysterious." Luna still on his tail. He was headed toward the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Rosalynn followed her, holding her breath. She sneeked over behind a tree and caught her breath before continuing following Luna.
"Where is he going?"
She whispered in a confused, yet interested voice.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Luna shrugged. "I don't know." He suddenly stopped. "Luna you couldn't possibly think I'm stupid enough to not notice you following me?" Luna stopped dead in her tracks.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Rosalynn stopped skidding her feet in the dirt. She had to hold on to a tree to keep from running into Luna. Her face grew still, and her eyes were dull. She looked at Luna panicked.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:16 pm

He turned around. "I'm not an idiot." He said. "Besides. If I wanted to sneak away I'd shadow travel."
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Rosalynn sighed and squated down. Confusion came over her and she came out from behind the tree and leaning against it.
"Then where were you going?"
She asked, narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:21 pm

"No where." Damien stuck his hands in his pockets. "Just walking around. Then I decided to play a trick on my sibling."
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:25 pm

Rosalynn rolled her eyes and turned around. She started walked away, toward the stream and turned around to look at him. Straight in the eye.
"I hope you know how much your sister carred, for her to follow you., to see if you were okay."
She snapped, her voice thick, but in a meaner way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosalynn meeting Damien   Rosalynn meeting Damien Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosalynn meeting Damien
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next