Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

wandering around

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny

Sunny

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:51 pm

being an aphro dite child is stupid you have no friends because everyone thinks your stuck up she thought to herself crying.she wandered around the woods tell she reached a low branched tree she sat on a branch and looked at the ground.i hope i actually make some friends while im here she thought.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Luna suddenly bumped into her. "Uh... I'm so sorry!" she said. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Leo wlaked the forest,a sheath on the side of his jeans. He had his hands behind his head, and yawned. It was too hot. He walked into the shade, and spotted Sunny and Luna, wondering if they had money. He shrugged and didn't move, a bit awkward, as he thought. He instead hopped onto a low lying brnach and climbed to the height of about an 18-wheeler.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:11 pm

"im fine."she told her "whats your name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:12 pm

"Luna. Luna Star." She looked up and spotted the boy jumping in the tree. "Hey!" She called to him.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Leo jumped at the sudden yell and fell, shouting "Whoa WHOA WHOA!"
Thud!
He rubbed the back of his head, wincing. At the sight of the two girls spotting him, he quickly got up, wearing an "I am totally gonna get killed" smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Rosalynn felt like taking a walk, her head hurt from being upset over Damien. She had never been upset over a boy, but he was a jerk! She was wearing her normal tee, but with a short short skirt, and her hair was up. She heard Lunas voice and walked over, seeing her half-sister and another boy. She tightened her ponytail and walked over casually.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Luna looked shocked. "Are you okay!" she yelped. She ran over to him.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:17 pm

"hi luna" she said wiping her eyes.what did you say hey to?" she asked luna. She got up and sat in the grass brushing her hair.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Leo was suprised by her concern. "I'm fine.." he blushed, smiling stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Rosalynn walked closer into veiw, only to see the boy fall. She screamed and ran over, at his side in seconds.
"Oh my goodness? What happened?"
She asked, concern dripped from her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:20 pm

"whats your name?" she asked smiling.she pushed a curl out behind her ear and extended a hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Luna looked down and blushed. "That's good." She noticed Rosalynn. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Leo looked at the girls crowding him, and backed up a few inches. "My name is Leo." He said. "Son of Boreas."
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:23 pm

"I'm the daughter of Hades." Luna admitted selfconciously. She backed away too.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Rosalynn smiled, her blonde beachy waves sat perfectly on her face. She stuck out a small hand loaded with gold and diamond jewelery.
"I'm Rosalynn, daughter of Aphrodite."
She said in her sickly sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:26 pm

Leo smiled. "Nice to meet you all." he said in a fake laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:26 pm

"Sunny daughter of aphrodite the one who noone likes!" she told him. she sat down and hummed a lullaby her dad sung to her
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Rosalynn raised an eyebrow and looked at Luna, her best friend. Then she looked at Leo, her smile real, be sickly sweet. She looked at Sunny and felt sad, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Luna turned away from them. "Um... I think I'm gonna go." She started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 pm

"why luna?"she asked. she got up and stood in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:31 pm

"Um... I have a few things to do..." Luna said. Really she didn't want to ruin her friend's chance of a relationship. she noticed a lot more boys are starting to like her than she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Leo looked over at Luna. "Hey.." he called after her. He handed her her wallet, smiling.

OOC: Sorry if you don't have a wallet. Couldn't think of anything else to steal D:

Strange I am not Hermes' son..
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Luna stared at him and grabbed it. "So the only reason why you talked to me was to steal my stuff!" she growled at him. "You're lucky I'm not my half brother. He would probably kill you on the spot!" she glared and stalked off.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:34 pm

"you took her wallet?!' what a jerk!!! she thought. She sat down and fiddled with her keychain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around Empty

Back to top Go down

wandering around
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next