Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

My Creations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

My Creations Empty
PostSubject: My Creations   My Creations EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Biographical Information

Name: Caleb Terrance Fern

Age(13-21): 15

Nationality: French(Dad's Side)--Greek(Mom's side)

Birthplace: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Physical Description

Hair Color: Brown-black

Eye Color: Green

Height(Approximate): 5'11"

Weight(Approximate): 140 lbs

Typical Clothing: Caleb's typical wear is very earthy, loose clothes. Such as jeans, hoodies', and sneakers.

Image(Not necessary): My Creations 126074579860176-1

Personal Information

Weapon(s) Of Choice: Dagger

Fighting Style(s): Many abilities pertaining to jujitsu, tai chi, and karate.

Family(Non-godly side minus the parent part):

Grandparents-

Marianna Le'Ferne

Louie Le'Ferne

Parents-

DEMETER

Johnathan Fern (Name change)

Siblings(edit when necessary)-

Love Interest(Description of a good match, not the actual person): Caleb would most likely be interested in someone who likes him for himself, someone who is very rooted and kind. Stubbornness is a trait that Caleb finds cute, along with quirkiness.

Hobbies: He absolutely, regrettably, loves tending to his garden and is interested in a field of veterinary practice, for he loves animals.

Chronological and Political Information

Religious Views(If any): Catholic. Though he KNOWS the Greek gods are very real, he believes they are not to be worshipped, they are the beings God sent, very human-like beings, to keep order and peace in his Kingdom.

Political Views(If any): He shares views with Republicans, but is mostly independent.

Personality Attributes

Personality: Caleb's the kind of person that would help someone when they fall. He's a kind soul who views everyone as equal.

Flaws: Very absentminded, shy, and can be a little depressing. Likes to be in control.

Dislikes: Fire, Hephaestus and his kids

Goals/Ambitions: He doesn't have any, except to complete his first quest.

Strengths: Smart, capable

Weaknesses: Distant, far-sighted

Fears: Fire, claustrophobic, agoraphobic

Special Skills: Martial Artist

Godly Powers Nature, weather, grain

History

Caleb was born in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and has lived in Conneticut, Virginia, North Dakota, and Georgia in his life. Eventually he moved to New York and was taken to Camp Half Blood.

Caleb hasn't ever been on a Quest, and he's lived in Camp Half Blood for two years. He's always been a background camper, never getting the attention from Chiron or praise from the gods. But heck, all Demeter kids were like that.

Caleb's ambition is to go on a Quest, and prove taht Demeter kids are more then just meadow prancing flower lovers. He wants to make the gods proud, the campers proud, and most of all, his parents proud.
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

My Creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Creations   My Creations EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Biographical Information
Name: Raven Castor
Age(13-21): 15
Nationality: English(Father)---Greek(Mother)
Birthplace: New York, New York

Physical Description

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green-gray
Height(Approximate): 5'6"
Weight(Approximate):120 lbs
Typical Clothing: Raven's typical wear is dark and gothic--- As long as it's brand name
Image(Not necessary): My Creations Witch-1

Personal Information

Weapon(s) Of Choice: Just Magic
Fighting Style(s): Highly trained in jujitsu and ninjitsu.
Family(Non-godly side minus the parent part):
Grandparents-
Morissa Castor

Edward Castor
Parents-
Hecate

Robert Castor
Siblings(edit when necessary)-
Love Interest(Description of a good match, not the actual person): She'll know him when she sees him.
Hobbies: She loves to read, but her real passion is writing stories, and spells she thinks of.

Chronological and Political Information

Religious Views(If any): Christian
Political Views(If any):Republican

Personality Attributes

Personality: She's snappy, and rude---Yet calm and in control. She's obsessive and compulsive--- Yet an amazing friend, and person. On the inside, she's soft, and kind, but on the outside, she'd NEVER let anyone see that. Can you crack the shell? Probably not. But it's worth trying.
Flaws: She's a neat freak, and can be viewed as... the nice word, complicated.
Dislikes: Pencils(She likes pens), People who are mean to her
Goals/Ambitions: She wants to impress her Dad, Robert.
Strengths: Independent, Clever
Weaknesses: Selfish, possessive
Fears: Scorn from her Mother.
Special Skills: Her stories have the tendency to come to life.. almost like... magic.
Godly Powers Magic, Sorcery, witchcraft

History

**Dun have to immediately cause I'm an awesome admin*

------------------------

Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com

My Creations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Character Creations :: Approved Creations-
Jump to: