Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Should we Go Pro?

Go down 
5 posters

Go Pro or stay foruMo?
Yes... I think it'd be a good experience, and the perks you listed are convincing.
Should we Go Pro? Vote_lcap0%Should we Go Pro? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO! I'm used to Forumotion!
Should we Go Pro? Vote_lcap13%Should we Go Pro? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
If you want to, go ahead. Don't count on me joining.
Should we Go Pro? Vote_lcap0%Should we Go Pro? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Let's still keep this site going until you're done, and have a poll to see which one is better.
Should we Go Pro? Vote_lcap87%Should we Go Pro? Vote_rcap
 87% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Should we Go Pro? Empty
PostSubject: Should we Go Pro?   Should we Go Pro? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:34 am

Consider it. ProBoards is an awesome forum provider, and Forumotion only allows you to have one layout. ProBoards allows you to costumize in TONS of ways, and I think it'd be a good thing for us.

Then again, Forumotion is what everyone is used to.
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Annmarie

Annmarie

Should we Go Pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we Go Pro?   Should we Go Pro? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:17 pm

whats a proboard? example pleaseee?
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Should we Go Pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we Go Pro?   Should we Go Pro? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 pm

A proboard is not like forummotion, you can actually create designs for the board to your liking (don't have to pick a template at all), implement certain features, and et cetera. I voted to see how this one goes first.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Should we Go Pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we Go Pro?   Should we Go Pro? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Thank you for explaining, Jason. I take it you're from ProBoards.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Should we Go Pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we Go Pro?   Should we Go Pro? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Not at all, I am like the Master Creator. I have 5 forums in progress and 2 more in development, but a majority is on Forummotion but I am well-experienced with Proboards.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Should we Go Pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we Go Pro?   Should we Go Pro? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:31 am

Hmph. Master Creator, someone thinks of themselves very highly. I've made several sites myself, this being the latest.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

Should we Go Pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we Go Pro?   Should we Go Pro? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:12 pm

I don't really care either way, as long as I still get to post :)
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Should we Go Pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we Go Pro?   Should we Go Pro? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Well said :)
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Should we Go Pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we Go Pro?   Should we Go Pro? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:57 pm

:P I hope I wasn't sounding too prideful...
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

Should we Go Pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we Go Pro?   Should we Go Pro? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:32 pm

I like forumotion better... sorry, but i've been through tons of HBH sites and i'd prefer to finally settle down... Then again, i dun care so long as HBH lives.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Should we Go Pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we Go Pro?   Should we Go Pro? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:27 pm

You've never been on proboards... have you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Should we Go Pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we Go Pro?   Should we Go Pro? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we Go Pro?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: