Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Wandering Around

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Curtis~Scipio

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Scipio exited the cabin, he wanted to look at all the other cabins. Where to start...? He looked around at all the different arrays of cabins. The colors and the personality.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Avery sat in her cozy Zeus cabin staring longingly out her window. She blinked watched an Apollo boy look at all the cabins. She smiled to herself and flopped down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:47 pm

OOC: Dude, you tend to post in everything, have you realized that?

IC: Scipio walked through the big U like shape that was the major gods and goddesses. He passed the Zues cabin without a second glance. He passed another cabin. It was covered in plants. Behind it, in the other U shape, was a dark cabin. It was decorated with symbols that Scipio had seen only when reading about alchemy.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:49 pm

The planty cabin was completed covered, and had bushes at the front. Resting on one, was Caleb, drawing the scenery. He smiled at his work, he had drawn a lot. He yawned, and drifted off on the bush...
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Curtis~Scipio

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Scipio saw the kid starting to fall asleep. He laughed quietly to himself and walked toward the dark, symbol cabin. The front wasnt any different than the back, except it had a door.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Ooc: Sorry! I didn't really notice! I just get bored and I have nothing to do other than facebook and cheerleading (that is at night):O!
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:59 pm

OOC: Thats ok
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 pm

OCC am i allowed to join?
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:49 pm

OOC: Yeah
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Annmarie sat in the courtyard, playing a wooden pipe. She watched the little animals scurry to and fro, and smiled at them behind her pipe.
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Scipio looked at it. It was hard to see the inside. He shook his head and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Annmarie heard a slight ruffle of a bush, somewhere to her left. She stopped plying her pipe, and walked towards the noise.
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:46 pm

I wonder which cabin this is, Scipio wondered. He waited to see. After a while, he walked off to look at more cabins.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:12 am

Raven looked at Scipio as he trotted away from her cabin. Apollo-scum, She glared after him. She was glad he had moved on from her cabin to the next. After she was sure he left, she went to her bed. She laid down, and drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:20 am

Annmarie went and peeked in the bushes, only to find Caleb. " AHH!" She jumped back about 4 feet when she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:29 am

Caleb jumped awake. He shouted, and looked at her. "Way to give me a heart attack!!!" He accused.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:32 am

Annmarie looked at him in shock. "Give you a heart attack. You gave me a heart attack!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:33 am

"I fell asleep! Sorrr--eee!" He snapped back. He crossed his arms, and shivered. Still in shock.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:37 am

Annmarie sighed. "No im sorry. I shouldn't be snooping around your cabin. Ill leave." She said and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:38 am

He looked confused. "Why were you snooping around my cabin?" He accused. He looked curious and suspcious.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:23 pm

She turned around and crossed her arms under her chest. "I just so happen to have heard a rustling coming from your cabin." She said defensively.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:50 pm

"Maybe that's me," He growled. "I'm the only one in this Cabin. For now, I hope~" He said.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:03 pm

She snorted. "Well I didn't know that!" She said defensive. "I share a cabin with my two brothers." She said.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:07 pm

"Lucky you," He glared, accusingly. He crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:45 pm

"I'd rather be by myself actually. They hate when I'm up at night, trying to write songs." She hissed in a low voice. "I've come to the conclusion that they hate me and plot to kill me while I sleep." She said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around
Page 1 of 1