Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

The Month of December

Go down 
+2
Luna~Damien
Caleb-Raven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

The Month of December Empty
PostSubject: The Month of December   The Month of December EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Hi guys~! So, this month is gonna' be reaaal busy. Firstly, Merry Christmas, and happy New Year! And we're gonna' make the Month of December as great as possible. Our goal for December is to make 1,500 posts. Also, we will be having two quests, plus the one that's going, which will be three. I might even throw in an Event Topic or two ~

I'm aware that this is also a busy time in our personal lives. Mine too, guys. That's why I set the posts so low. And I WILL be recognizing the top poster of December!! So get your butts' posting! MANY topics! 10 pages plus, please! :)

Last edited by Caleb-Raven on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: The Month of December   The Month of December EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:36 pm

KAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Month of December   The Month of December EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Dun count any of teh admins, cuz they naturally have a lot of posts for rules and spams- ruling outs and stuff like that...
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: The Month of December   The Month of December EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:11 am

i can do this (: my first week on wcc im pretty sure i had 100 post (: and NONE were spam Wink
Back to top Go down
Allie~Logan

Allie~Logan

PostSubject: Re: The Month of December   The Month of December EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Oh dear, this should be fun. :P
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: The Month of December   The Month of December EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:23 am

Ahh! I will be on as often as i cann!!!
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Month of December   The Month of December EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:50 am

This isn't going so well, guys. x_x;
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: The Month of December   The Month of December EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:24 pm

XD Sorry Moon, we'll keep trying
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: The Month of December   The Month of December EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:12 pm

ahh, homework sucks but im really tryingg!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Month of December   The Month of December Empty

Back to top Go down

The Month of December
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: