Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Lunch Time :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

Lunch Time :3 Empty
PostSubject: Lunch Time :3   Lunch Time :3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Rosalynn sat at the empty Aphrodite table, she was picking at a strawberry. She felt alone even though there were people sitting at their table's eating and talking. She was still hurt from had happened the other night with Damien and pushed it out of her mind. She picked up the strawberry and nibbled on it, its juices running down her chin. Suddenly it was gone and she looked like her normal self, in her light pink and gold Camp Half Blood tee. She sighed and pushed the tray away.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :3   Lunch Time :3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:09 am

Caleb walked over to the Demeter table, to eat alone. It was directly left to the Aphrodite table, and he took a bite out of a veggie-burger. He sat there, bored out of his mind, alone. That's how this place was now-a-days. There's barely any Half Bloods around.
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :3   Lunch Time :3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:13 am

Rosalynn looked up, seeing a boy sit down to her left. She sighed, she felt his lonelyness too. She nudged the strawberry with her fork, her eyes showed how bored she was. She watched as the strawberry fell and started rolling to the boy to the table on her left.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :3   Lunch Time :3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:21 am

Caleb yawned as he ate his burger, slowly, and then just threw it back on the plate, uninterested. He planned on going to the forest later, to go to the river with the dryads. He sighed. It was so boring to do the same thing every single day.

He was thinking about the forest when the strawberry rolled over to him. He waved his hand, and from the strawberry, sprouted a vine that held many more strawberries from it. He took one, and ate it, leaving the vine to dissapear, and kicked the strawberry away.
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :3   Lunch Time :3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:28 am

Rosalynn sighed and stood up brushing fake crumbs off of her. She walked over and tossed her food down. She started walking back to her table, her eyes tired. She sat down in her seat and rested her head on the warm wooden table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :3   Lunch Time :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Half Blood Hill :: Dining Pavillion-
Jump to: