Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Luna's Boredom (Anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

Luna's Boredom (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:33 am

Luna had just finished packing the last of her things. She sighed and looked at the spotless and empty cabin. She wished someone would come visit her but she highly doubted it. Being the daughter of the god of the underworld didn't actually make you popular with other people. She sighed and sat on her cabin bed. She looked down at her arm. The scratches she had gotten years before still shimmered and showed. She always got questions about it at her other schools. People even asked her if she tried to commit suicide. She sighed and laid down on the bed and looked at the cabin ceiling. She listened to the silence.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:14 pm

(Hm..I wonder how I should join Razz)
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Scipio walked by the cabin. He stood there a second, looking in awe. "That...is...AWESOME!" He whisper shouted.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Avery was walking around, exploring the camp once more. She saw a kid standing by the Hades cabin and watched quietly. She tucked a string or curls behind her ear and did what her father would want her to do and she walked over.
"You like it?"
She said in a brave voice looking at the cabin.

Last edited by Rosalynn~Avery on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:36 pm

"Creepy," Caleb said, looking up at the Cabin. It was so different in contrast to Demeter's.
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Scipio looked behind him, startled. "Oh, hi. Yeah. Its preeeeeetty awesome." He said, a half whisper.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:01 am

Avery shrugged and giggled her red hair looked shiney and better than normal.
"I'm Zeus's daughter, what about you?"
She asked in her quiet voice, tucking some hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:39 am

Caleb didn't answer, he didn't think she was talking to him. He just looked up at the dark Hades cabin, which creeped him out a little. The contrast to the Hermes cabin next to the Hades Cabin was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Avery looked up at the two guys waiting for an answer. She smiled sweetly trying not to be rude and said,
"Well are you going to tell me?"
She blinked, the darkness of this cabin was so different to the Zeus cabin, it was so creepy!
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Caleb still didn't answer. He tapped his feet together, waiting for Scipio to answer her.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Luna heard whispering outside her cabin and got up. She opened the door and saw three people standing there. She shook her head. "Um... Hello... Can I help you with something?" She gave them a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:38 pm

OOC: Please try not to be impatient, I dont get on very often

IC: "Apollo." Scipio said. "Zues is cool. But we have the sun, prophecy, and even music."
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Ooc: Sorry, that was aimed more for Caleb :D

Avery nodded, her face flat and expression less. She looked him in the eye, her eyes twinkling like emeralds.
"Well because there are very few Zeus kids I have a lot of power."
She said with a small smirk on her pale face and her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Luna felt herself being ignored. She sighed and turned away from the door. She started to close it.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Caleb grunted, at the word 'Zeus' and the word 'power' being used in the same sentence. They could never be seperated. Caleb chirped, "I'm Caleb, son of D-Demeter," He seemed somewhat upset and ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Annmarie was walking back to the Apollo Cabin, from the forest, grumbling about bipolar Nymphs. She was looking down shaking her head, her long brown hair in her face, when she ran smack into Caleb.
" Oh. My. God. I am so sorry."
She said, her hazel eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Luna watched them and slammed her cabin door loudly. She flung herself on her cabin bed and started to cry. She felt invisible from them all. It angered her badly.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Ooc: Luna will you please post in the Mortal Plane?

Avery felt bads for ignoring Luna and walked up to the frount door. She knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. She crossed her arms under her chest and waited.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Luna opened the door just a crack. "What do you want?" She asked, venom was added in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:02 pm

"I-I-I just wanted to say sorry and that I'm Avery."
She said calmly, her voice steady and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Caleb held his face, suprised. "Th-that's okay," he said, shaking it off. His voice was barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Luna opened the door wider and wiped away tears. "I-I'm L-Luna." She put her hand to the back of her neck. "What are you doing here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Avery looked at the girl, her eyes showing that she understood how Luna felt. She scratched her ankle looking down at the wooden floor.
"Well I was walking back to my cabin when I saw someone standing here and I walked over."
She said standing up and stretching her arms, then folding them around her chest.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:04 pm

"Oh well um... Your welcome to come in. I just finished cleaning." She stepped aside to allow the girl to walk through. She gave her a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:30 am

Avery walked into the dark cabin and stopped mid in her tracks. Her mouth opened wide and she looked around. It was sooo different than the Zeus cabin, Avery wasn't sure what she expected, but it was different.
"Whoa..."
Was all she could make out, through her wide gaping mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Boredom (Anyone)   Luna's Boredom (Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Luna's Boredom (Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Half Blood Hill :: The Cabins-
Jump to: