Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Luna meets Nate properly XD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

Luna meets Nate properly XD Empty
PostSubject: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Luna sat under a tree in the forest. She had black skinny jeans on and her orange camp tee that clashed with everything. She had brought her book, The Haunted and opened it and started to read.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Nate was walking along, from time to time making a ball of wind and shooting it at dryads that were following him. He had a feeling someone else was there, but he wasn't sure. At least he was't utterly alone; he had the dryads, but that could be a curse as much of a help.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Luna noticed a boy being followed by dryads. She shrunk closer into her book. He's so cute... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:24 pm

(Oh gawd XD )

Nate felt awkward for a moment, then shrugged it off. He used the winds and propelled himself with an amazing jump into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:28 pm

(She's a girl! XD)

Luna watched him with her eyes. She felt the breath was knocked out of her. "Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 pm

(but still :P )

Nate rested there, and closed his eyes. He was tired after a long day of trying to find a resting spot. He finally found one - hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Luna's hands went slippery and her book dropped from her hands. She desperately tried to catch it but it only made louder noise. It landed on the ground with a THUD.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:38 pm

His eyes shot open. His bow was in his hands instantly, and he dropped out of the tree. He looked around, eyes narrowed. He didn't see anything, however, and returned to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Luna sighed. She came out from the shadows. "Too shy..." she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:48 pm

He heard someone shifting about, and raising his bow, shouted "Who's there? " Arrow drawn to it's full extent, he looked threatening.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Luna sighed. "Um... Me." she said shyly. "Um... I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:55 pm

He lowered his bow, and dropped out of the tree. "Oh, hi. " He said quietly, as if thinking of something. Obviously he was; his eyes looked clouded, as if thinking of something else.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:56 pm

"What's wrong?" Luna asked. "I can go if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:02 pm

"No... " He said. "Just thinking. " He shrugged, and this time sat on the ground. As before, he closed his eyes, but was not sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:04 pm

"About what?" Luna asked him. She sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:07 pm

"Nothing much in general. Just... everything, you could say. " He said with a slight shrug, as if it had no matter. He was thinking of something specific, but didn't wish to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:12 pm

"Oh..." Luna looked down and stayed silent. She laid back and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:13 pm

He looked over at her. "Who are you a child of? " He asked.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Luna hesitated then thought, Should I lie? She shook her head. "Hades..."
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:33 pm

He nodded. "I'm a child of Aeolus... That's why i can jump much higher than most. I use the winds as a propulsion. " He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:36 pm

"Oh. Well... Most people don't like me because of my father. Because they are intimidated in my powers." Luna looked down.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:38 pm

"Well, Aaron's a child of Poseidon and i'm not scared of him . "He put in, trying to be helpful. "So why should i be nervous around you? " He asked, moving a little closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:40 pm

"Because I have the power to kill you where you sit." Luna said. She sighed and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:41 pm

He shrugged. "But you wouldn't. " He said, a grin drawing on his face.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:42 pm

"No. No I wouldn't." Luna admitted, giving him a weak smile. She looked down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna meets Nate properly XD   Luna meets Nate properly XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Luna meets Nate properly XD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next