Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Seek for Us Through the Mist

Go down 
+7
Curtis~Scipio
Sunny
Allie~Logan
Rosalynn~Avery
Aaron~Nate
Luna~Damien
Caleb-Raven
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:21 am

(Wait,huh? Don't blasts of lightning most of the time prove fatal? =.=)

Leo narrowed his eyes until they formed an icy blue. "Your father doesn't change the fact how much of an incompetent fool you are. Actions like that you may regret in the future." He smirked and sat back.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:24 am

(Yes, they do prove fatal. Make ur way to the infirmary Wink But anything could have happened, if Avery was here she could have blocked it or even Curtis could with his weather powers. Since Jason was angry and didn't have any focus let's just say it might have missed you by a bit)
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:05 pm

(You mean Caleb, not Curtis. Curtis is Apollo.)

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Chiron shouted. "I meant, GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE, JASON, AND SIT DOWN." He snapped. "You've disrupted my camp, attacked my campers verbally and physically, and have been a total... Zeus this entire time!" He glared at Jason, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:21 pm

The lightning had missed Macy by a little, and she jumped as it hit the ground. She glared at Jason, "What a jerk!" she said to herself. It pissed her off how he did that so carelessly! What if he had Killed me!? she thought to herself. This whole camp thing was NOT starting out on the right track...
Back to top Go down
Allie~Logan

Allie~Logan

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Allie's heart was dropping. Last year had been wonderful, as had the past five years she'd spent at camp. But this year was already going downhill, and they hadn't even had dinner yet.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:33 pm

"As you wish, oh mighty Chiron." Jason implied. He put away his coin. Geesh! These people don't understand the power of a child of Zeus. Jason thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Chiron clenched his jaw but ignored the rest. "Dryads, please. I am sorry." Twenty dryads came out of the pavillion, each holding a tray, in some cases, two. They set them at tables, along with empty glasses.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:34 am

Macy shook it off and watched as trays and cups were set in front of all of the campers. She wondered what they would be having, But when the cup and tray were set in front of her, they were empty.."How strange.." she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:54 am

"Bon' Appetite`," Dionysus said, disappearing in a shroud of purple mist. Chiron arched his brow, but didn't question why he had left. He went to go aid the Dryads.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:41 pm

AVery smiled, Finally! she thought. She rubbed her hands together. Then she waited to begin eating.
Back to top Go down
Allie~Logan

Allie~Logan

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:02 am

Allie sat, looked at her glass and thought, Iced water. Her cup was instantly filled with the freezing liquid, complete with tinkling cubes. Grinning, she looked at her plate and though, Buttered noodles and white meat chicken. This, too, appeared before her eyes. She pulled up her knife and fork and dug in.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:36 am

Raven looked at her glass, which became an iced vanilla bean frappucino, and her plate was and her plate was simply a bagel with cream cheese, topped with strawberries. She took a slow bite out of this, and sipped her coffee.

Scattered around the edges of Caleb's plate appeared french fries, and in teh center a veggie-burger. He marveled at it, before eating it, and then realized her forgot the drink. He stared at it, as Dr. Pepper began to fill it, ice cubes as well.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Luna looked down at her goblet and wondered what she wanted the most. Orange soda. And soon it bubbled and fizzled in the cup. Luna gulped it down. Yummm. She looked down at her plate and wished it to have her mother's ham on it with mashed potatoes. It soon came and she took a bite of the ham.

Damien looked at his plate and willed it to be spaghetti with meatballs the size of golf balls. You looked at his cup. Ginger Ale. he thought and watched the goblet fill to the brim.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Avery looked at the plate and wished for a fruitsalad, with fruit picked from her mothers small garden. She also wished for cinnamon yogurts and so it appeared, drizzled over the ripe, juicy fruit. She took a big bite, a mixture of juice and yogurt sliding down her chin. She wiped her mouth with a white napkin and looked at her goblet. Soon it filled, so quickly with the coolest water, the coolest without it being frozen. Inside the goblet floated small perfectly shaped cubes that clinked together in a highpitched hum when she picked up her cup. She took a swing, feeling the water slide around in her wide, chipmunk looking mouth. She swallowed feeling it run down, so good, so cold, so.....mmmm. Avery looked around, seeing an Aphrodite girl look at her plate and a small piece of meat, with a couple of lettuce leaves, and a boatload of dressing appear. She snickered, as the thin girl picked at it and gossiped with the other, way to thin girls with "perfect" looks. The look of the picky twigs only made her hungrier and she picked up her fork, stabbing a yogurt drenched strawberry. She stuffed it in her mouth and swallowed. She remembered what her mom would tell her, "Avery you better slow down, before you eat the plate!" And she mumbled it to herself, playing with a stray strand of wool on her shirt. She felt suddenly lonely and empty, remembering her half brother, beside her. She slowed down eating, but her chew was steady and like it was on a timer. She set down her fork with a clink and took another sip from the goblet.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Macy looked at her plate and thought Mom's homemade pizza and it appeared right before her eyes. She smiled as she took a huge bite, cheese strings going down her chin. Then , she thought Rootbeer and it appeared also. She took a sip and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:19 am

Jason was really hungry and ignored his fury. He desired the freshest French Vanilla. He was overjoyed when it appeared and was sort of glad he found this camp. After he continued on wondering how much he could get. He wished for John his Butler's homemade Lasagna and rich Penne and these items, magically, were now in Jason's presence. He sipped his French Vanilla and felt its warmth flow through his body. He grinned to himself then tasted the lasagna which was delicious than any thing he had ever tasted.
Back to top Go down
Allie~Logan

Allie~Logan

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Allie hurriedly finished her dinner. She had been preparing all summer for the first day of camp, and she didn't want any of it to go to waste. She had decorated each of the cabins' interiors to welcome everybody back. She just had to warn everybody first, because some of the decorations were a bit extravagant.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:50 pm

OOC: I hope Moon doesn't mind this but he hasn't been on in days.

Chiron watched the kids eat and waited for them to be done. "Alright everyone. Time for the campfire." He said and started going towards where they had a pit waiting.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:15 am

Macy finished her food, and followed Chiron out. She was interested to see what would happen at this campfire thing. Singing? Smores? Scary storys?
Back to top Go down
Allie~Logan

Allie~Logan

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:44 pm

OoC: I dunno if you should...But you're an admin, who cares what you do?

Allie got to her feet, and caught up with Chiron. She had a slight bounce in her step; she was excited for this year, for some hidden reason.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:13 pm

OOC: I know and Moon got mad at you and Swifty when you guys didn't like try and get the site rolling... I just don't want to disappoint him.

IC: Luna followed and sat down on a log that was set up around the pit. Damien followed as well but instead of sitting he stood off to the side. Chiron stopped when he got to the pit.
Back to top Go down
Allie~Logan

Allie~Logan

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Allie found a seat. She loved this place; there were so many good memories here. She sniffed the air, smelling the woodsmoke, and--though it was probably her imagination-- s'mores.

OoC: Sorry. I've honestly kind of forgotten about this site, because Moon's never on anymore and nobody really ever posts.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:28 pm

OOC: It's okay. Most people have forgotten about it =/ I dunno what to do.

IC: Chiron started the fire and it went ablaze. He looked at the campers. "Anyone have stories they'd like to tell?"
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:18 pm

OoC: I COME ON EVERYDAYYYYY :D

IC: Macy sat next to Allie. "What exactly do we do at the campfire thing?" she asked kinda quietly. She didn't want to look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Allie~Logan

Allie~Logan

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Allie smiled at her. She understood how the girl felt; she had felt that same way.
"We'll sing songs, tell stories, and occasionally we'll have s'mores," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seek for Us Through the Mist
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Half Blood Hill :: The Big House-
Jump to: