Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Seek for Us Through the Mist

Go down 
+7
Curtis~Scipio
Sunny
Allie~Logan
Rosalynn~Avery
Aaron~Nate
Luna~Damien
Caleb-Raven
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:34 am

Jason grinned at her words. "Ah, bravo! Begging for an apology...first step to accomplishing peace, but then again if you do that to your father's foes you will be a very, very large disgrace to him and all the others here at Camp Half-Blood. Anyway, I'm sorry if I "harmed" your feelings. Forgive me?" Jason snickered and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:44 am

Avery didn't move at his words but grinned.
"I thought you would say something like that. It's okay, act all "cool", everyone here thinks your a disgrace! You think your perfect and rich, well no one really cares! Now you need to learn some manners then see if I'll listen. "
She said getting on her tippie toes and staring him down. She turned around to walk away and went a couple of steps then turned around.
"It's okay, I'll be the better person and forgot about it. Oh, and by the way I would never beg you for forgivness."
Then she walked away, the sky cloud free and the sun shone as if Zeus's way of showing he was proud of her for standing up for herself for once.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:52 am

"I think I'm perfect and rich? My family may have some cash but hey, everyone's rich in their own way. And I'm certainly not perfect, because if I was I wouldn't have been chased all the way here by monsters. I could have handled them myself. Anyway...we really need to get this "claiming" process on the road. I do wonder who's son I am though.." He wondered if it was Aphrodite or the other god of handsomeness, but he doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:57 am

(Yes, Hercules/Heracles and others were in Greek Mythology. There was no CHB. :P
And Eros, you mean ^^; God of 'handsomness')

Chiron looked at Jason, disgusted at his attitude. Dionysus fell silent, after a gust of wind blew throughout the Dining Pavillion. After that, between where Avery and Jason stood, a bolt of lightning struck, and Zeus's reflectioncould almost be seen in it. He gave a glare/grin to Jason, and the lightning dissapeared. The Claiming seemed like a second to everyone else, but to Jason, who saw Zeus's face approving him in that second...

Chiron looked grim. "All hail the mighty child of Zeus." He glared, sarcastically. "Take a seat." He spat.
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Avery's heart sank, but her face didn't show it. She juse waited for the feast to begin and so did her growling stomach. Her face was blank, but her powerfull features were set on not showing how stressed she was.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:34 pm

(Sorry .-. )

Aaron, realizing they weren't there, looked around. Everyone had moved to the pavilion. He walked over to the Apollo table, explaining what happened, and showed them his arm.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:53 am

"Yup, ALL hail me. Son of Zeus. Thanks Dion, old buddy." He patted him on his back and sat at the Zeus Table. "Well, Avery, looks like you turned out to be my sister. You know, if I wasn't your brother or half brother anyway, I would have dated you." Jason put his feet on the other side of the tables just relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:21 am

Ooc: Rosalynn is gonna be all over him, cause he's "powerfull".

Avery stiffened when he sat down and felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. She rolled his eyes then said,
"Well, if you weren't my half brother, I might have killed you!"
When she finished she laughed to show she was kidding, but the laugh sounded colder than she ment.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:33 am

"Aaron, please sit." Chiron said. "We'll give you some Ambrosia in a moment." He glared at Jason. "What a miracle," He walked near the Zeus table. "Two living children of Zeus at the same time."

Dionysus shot a glance at Jason. "Not for long."He retorted to his 'Dion' comment. He sat back down, at his table. Where no children sat.

Raven raised an eyebrow. A child of Zeus. Powerful, yes. And easily breakable. His ego can be crushed, and she was just the...witch to do it.

(Kay, Aaron. Nate is the only one left. THESE RP PEOPLES ARE STARVING D:)
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Ooc: Avery will help her Wink

Avery looked at Jason, her eyes narrowed. She kicked his legs of her side of the table and wrapped her arms around her growling stomach. She wished the feast would start, it had never taken so long before! She blinked, waiting quietly, so hungry she could eat a cow and she was a vegetarian!
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:21 pm

"No need to kick, sis." He snarled at his 13 year old sister then wondered where all the Aphrodites were.

"So..there is an Aphrodite Cabin right?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Avery laughed and nodded, her stringy hair shaking.
"Yes, why?"
She asked flattly.
Back to top Go down
Allie~Logan

Allie~Logan

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Allie rolled her eyes. She wished she had somebody to share her feelings about this with right at that moment. Instead, she just played with her fork.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:42 pm

"Oh, nothing..just wondering."Jason wondered why they would allow so many...beasts to enter the cabin.

Last edited by Jason on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:04 am

((Jason, I know you're a good RPer, so mind lengthening that? A sentence doesn't suffice really. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:18 am

Annmarie got up and went to sit by Avery, whispering in her ear. " He wants to know because hes a pig and he wants to get to as many girls as he can." She said.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:46 pm

(sorry ^^" )

Nate was at the Aeolus table alone, like usual. He wished he had some siblings, but THERE's a dream. Maybe someday if I'm lucky... He thought lonily.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:33 pm

A boy in gray walked up to the dining area. He stayed silent and sat down at the Hades table. Luna then remembered she had a brother even though he never talked to her. He watched the other campers with suspicion in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Avery watched the boy enter and rolled her green eyes. She remembered the emo kid from last year. She coughed and turned her attention back to the feast.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Raven grinned when she saw Damien enter. She was determined to be his girlfriend by the end of this year. She smiled like a dazed fangirl at him, hoping he noticed.

Chiron glowered as Nate wasn't being claimed any time soon.
"I'm sure the gods will claim him in a moment, be patient everyone, the food will come," He soothed, hoping it would work. He looked up, as if to say, Hurry up!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Leo sat silently at the Boreas table, tapping the wood silently. He looked annoyed, and wanted to eat. He finally sat up straight and crossed his arms,to adjust his tiring position. He stared at Nate, examining if any valuable items were on him. Focus.... he told himself, irritated.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:46 pm

(Heh, Nate's daddy is Boreas's master. X3 )
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:48 pm

(Shuddap =.=. I like to think of them as close friends >>)
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:54 pm

(Sure... :D )

Nate looked over and saw someone at the Boreas table. Chuckling inside himself, he looked back to Chiron. He wondered when the food would come, but remained patient.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:57 pm

What's he laughing at Leo grumbled as ice began to form on the ground. Oops He quickly stopped his anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seek for Us Through the Mist
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Half Blood Hill :: The Big House-
Jump to: