Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Seek for Us Through the Mist

Go down 
+7
Curtis~Scipio
Sunny
Allie~Logan
Rosalynn~Avery
Aaron~Nate
Luna~Damien
Caleb-Raven
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:24 pm

"Lillian? Dryad?" He asked, brow scrunched. "And ain't, my dear, is not proper grammar."

((Satyrs can only be male, btw))
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:33 pm

She rolled her hazel eyes.
"Um, ain't is in the dictionary! And, I'm from the south, its practically said in every other sentence."
She said.
"And Blake, my best friend. Black hair,blueeyes? Heard of him? He said he knew alot of people around here."
She said, looking at the people beside her. Her eye caught Scipio then Curtis. Annmarie and them looked alike. They had different features, but their faces held the same determined glances, and all of their eyes glowed with a cool fire.

Last edited by Annmarie on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Macy sighed. Claimed? By a GOD? Was there something she was missing? She shook her head and followed the man in the wheelchair. "Well," she thought, "At least I know that I have a mother somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Annmarie slung her guitar around her shoulder with a grunt, and followed the guy in the wheelchair.
"Where are we going? Do they have Grapico here?"
She asked. She was addicted to Grapico.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:55 pm

"Any beverages you'd like," Chiron said, and in a flash of blue, became a centaur. "Not to scare you, but welcome to Mythology."
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Annamarie screamed, then started laughing.
"Hahahahahah!!!"
She giggled, falling over. She clutched her stomach. When she was one she stood up.
"Oh God, I love hallucinating. I like probably just got kidnapped and yall gave me some drug and i'm all tripping out right about now."
She said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Chiron rolled his eyes. "All will be explained."
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:15 pm

"Yeah when I wake up in some random warehouse."
She said a smile plastered on her face as they walked into the main camp. Her face lit up, and she automatically knew, that she wasn't dreaming. This was real, and she knew she was ment to be here. Something, some kind of instinct told her to the fire, where there where kids in bright orange t-shirts. She was tempted to, but they gave her a threatening glance, from her face, to her guitar.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am

Luna waited for the feast to start. She hadn't eaten anything at all that day. Needless to say. She was STARVING. "Ugh... go faster time..." she pleaded and groaned.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Chiron came to Dionysus's side, and stood there. Dionysus frowned.
"CHILDREN!" He yowled, above the noise. "Thank you." He sat down, crossing his legs.

Chiron stepped forward. "Those who are new to the Camp, please come stand by me. You shall be claimed."
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Macy walked up to stand next to Chiron. "What do you mean by claimed?" She asked him in a whisper. Everything was so confusing, and why today? She was supposed to be studying for the math test she had tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Avery sat down, her dull greasy red hair hung on her face limply. She sat down at the empty Zeus table and frowned, her small stomach growling for the juicy fruit always there. She longed for Kyle, her only friend, and put her head on the old wodden table. The air was warm and carried the tree's crisp odor. Avery felt at home, even though at her home she had her mother, her single hippie mother who was always in her room. She closed her eyes to keep away tears and thought of her father, the mighty Zeus and felt his powerful blood. Quickly the tears were gone and she felt an electric change go through her body and she smiled to herself and her father.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:13 pm

"Claimed. I mean you will learn who your godly parent is." He smiled proudly.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Macy nodded approvingly. "And...when do we get to eat?" she asked Chiron. "Im starved."
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:35 pm

"All in due time," He said. "Right after you are claimed, in fact."
Back to top Go down
Allie~Logan

Allie~Logan

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Allie smiled.
"You'll love the food here," she told Macy. "It's excellent."
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Scipio and Curtis walked behind the group. This place was awesome, they both had to admit. Also, the fact that they were both sons of a greek god was almost too much to handle.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:38 am

Before Scipio and Curtis could even make it, the symbol of a sun appeared above Curtis's head. A crow cawwed in the distance, adding to the ray of light shimmering around Scipio.

Chiron looked on in awe, "You two," He started, "Are the children of Apollo! The Sun, Light, Art, Poetry, Healing, and Archery god! Congratulations!" He gestured to a gold table, that had a sun imprinted on it. "Please, have a seat."
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Annmarie held her head high and walked over to Chiron.
" I don't think I belong to any God."
She hummed, a little lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Jason was wondering what everything was about. He had just arrived in some strange camp just from running away from these vicious-looking monsters. This entire month has been crazy and he knew if he brought it to the police, they would think he was a psycho. Jason saw a bunch of people at some sort of dining area so he decided to march over there. Somehow, he felt more welcomed here and a presence so excellent that he would forget all the disputes between him and his girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend now. Jason saw so many cabins aligned with one another , he didn't know what was going on. He also heard the word "claimed" constantly and...what sounded like "Apollo" ? Now he could make it out clearly, the strange looking man said these two kids were children of Apollo, but how could that be? Wasn't Apollo just a myth?

Jason thought this was the strangest place he had ever been to, he knew a lot about Greek mythology and knew that none of the gods, minor gods, or demigods were true. But perhaps this all lead to one meaning...gods, their children, the sign that read "Camp Half Blood" and the funny looking people. This could have been a camp that maybe...worships Greek history? Which also means they are all psychopaths...but right now because how Jason was feeling he didn't care about anything. The coldness..the cuts...the monsters...forced to run away from home. It was just all too much for Jason to handle right now.

Jason decided to confront all this, he walked into the Dining Pavilion wondering what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Annmarie turned her head, now ignoring Chiron. Macy Lynn could go first. She walked over to the boy she had just seen walking through the door. But shes stopped herself half way. Who was this boy? And how did she know that he was new, just like her. She didn't but the confused look on his face told her otherwise. She ignored her doubts and walked to him.
"Hello."
She said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Avery sat on the wood bench beside the empty Zeus table. She narrowed her eyes and took in his features, some like hers. She frowned, she liked being alone now here came a guy who could possibley be her half brother. Avery sulked, her green eyes dull and upset. There was a possiblity he just had the same powerful Zeus features, jut not his son, but that was nearly impossible. She wouldn't give him a second glance and went back to her socialy awkward shell. She zipped up her dark green hoodie with the faded flowers on it. Avery popped the hood over her red hair and sat quietly. She remembered when she was ignored and felt bad for her rude actions and she waited to see if he truely was her half brother.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:21 pm

"Hey. Umm..is this some type of psychopathic camp that believes hat Greek gods are real? Because I'm really confused. Also, I was chased by these ugly fat tall beasts which is how I got here...mind explaining a bit to me?" Jason asked. Right now was completely blanked, in fact he thought this girl was a bit cute but didn't even know who she was or for that matter if he could trust anyone here.
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Scipio was in awe. "Awesome." Curtis said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Avery stood up, looking bolder, and strangely prettier than normal. She swiftly walked over to the tall boy andlooked up at him, her eyes blazing. He needed to learn some manners! You don't call people physopaths, she thought her eyes blazing.
"This is Camp Half Bloods, for the kids of greek gods and godesses. Of corse the physcopaths don't like rude new people!"
She snapped her eyes blazing dark green with a hint of red. Avery covered her mouth, her face white with shock.
"I-i-I'm soo sorry! I'm not sure what came over me!"
She said her voice quiet and sweet again. She smiled and held out a small hand.
"I'm Avery, Zeus's daughter! Like I was saying before this is Camp Half Blood, for kids with a Greek god or godess for a parent."
She explained in a voice so quiet, so soft that you had to lean in to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seek for Us Through the Mist
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Half Blood Hill :: The Big House-
Jump to: