Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek for us through the Mist.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Half Blood Hill Roleplay! Don't forget to create a character and roleplay in topics. :)
Post in "Seek Us Through the Mist"! The feast will be starting, and it's important!
THANKS so much for posting! Some of you, have actually been posting. Some, very few. I know for a fact that some of you had just neglected to post recently. I know that this is going to go slow, but I really need you guys who said you would post, do it! I mean HBH has died TWICE. This is it's third life. And you guys need to be true to your word. Come on. Please.
Can everyone copy the Who's Who code and send it to me so I can add you to the Members list? And also, your plot and relations should be done, and everyone who has met that character should post in it to have SOME KIND of relationship with that character. Thank you!

Seek for Us Through the Mist

Go down 
+7
Curtis~Scipio
Sunny
Allie~Logan
Rosalynn~Avery
Aaron~Nate
Luna~Damien
Caleb-Raven
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:11 pm

"Avery, be seated," Chiron barked. "Sit, Scipio, Curtis. Now." His expression hardened, looking at the boy. "Excuse me, son, are you lost?" He asked, "Or are you just one for flashy entrances?"

Caleb looked around, and amazingly, every head, even Dionysus's, was turned at Jason. He even caught Raven's attention for a minute or so, before she went back to filing her nails. Sometimes she could be mistaken for a child of Aphrodite. Chiron's words rang true, this boy was a show-off of sorts. Caleb was sure would hate him.
Back to top Go down
https://hbhillrp.forumotion.com
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Annmarie blushed, she would probably be known as the girl with the rude boy for months.
"I just got here. I'm waiting to be claimed, but don't worry, all of us were chased by big ugly monsters. And we're all confused. All I know is that my best friend told me to get here. I came all the way across the country! Come on, we're all gathered around the fire, waiting for our parents. It becomes clear once you've seen it happen."
She said beckoning with her hand for him to follow her as she made her way through the crowd back to the fire pit.
"Oh, and by the way, I'm Annmarie. Annmarie Wells."
She sid, ignoring the attention.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:15 pm

"All who were NOT claimed please stand by Dionysus!" Chiron ordered, at AnnMarie in particular. "So you may be claimed, and we can eat. SOME of us are tired of being held up."
Back to top Go down
Curtis~Scipio

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Scipio sat down next to Curtis. Scipio waited patiently. Curtis did the same.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Annmarie scowled and stood by Dionysus. She didn't know too much about Greek Mythology, but she really wanted to be claimed. And then again she didn't. She had spent so much time wishing that she knew her father, or hating him, that finally figuring out his identity so easily didn't seem real.
"Okay, I'm ready."
She said cautiously.

OCC: moon, do you think we could make a prophecy? it would be soooooooooooo much fun!
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:35 pm

(All in due time, Ann!)

The sun symbol had appeared over Annmarie's head, the crow-call sounding in the distance. In the night sky, a singly ray of sunlight surrounded her, an unbreakable and unphasable aura. She seemed radiant, and her beauty shown from the light.

Chiron smiled, as he clapped. "Another Apollo. Please be seated."
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:44 pm

(ha sorry ^^)

Annmarie looked at her arms in the sunlight.
"Apollo?"
She said looking over to Curtis and Scipio. She went and sat by them, a smile on her face. Then she looked at Jason, and smiled, her hands making soft pushing motions towards Dionysus.
Back to top Go down
Allie~Logan

Allie~Logan

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Allie stood in the back, by her table, looking slightly irritated. She was hungry, and didn't want to wait around all day.She checked the goldenwatch that sat on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Annmarie rolled her eyes at Allie.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Avery sighed, she hated that she made Chiron upset and sat down quietly. She fell quiet and watched as Allie looked like she would rip of someones head and eat it for dinner. Suddenly Avery had the same feeling and looked at Jason, as if tell him to hurry and be claimed. Avery knew he couldn't hurry time, but her stomach was yelling and Avery was listening.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:14 pm

"Hey everyone, I'm sorry for calling you guys psychopaths but I'm just so...amazed. My name is Jason Cromwell, son of Gabrielle Cromwell (who is wealthy). Nice to meet you all." He looked at the kind sir, shook his hand, and smirked revealing his shiny, white teeth. "No, I was chased here by monsters and apparently they didn't follow me into the camp grounds so I'm assuming this location has a shield defending it from all harm and danger, only allowing demigods and gods to enter. Oh and don't be freaked out, I studied Greek Mythology for 3 years so I know quite a bit." Jason quickly turned his attention to the other pretty girl that was yelling crazily at him named Avery.

"Sweetie, I really care about you, I wouldn't want you to strain yourself in anyway trying to raise your voice like that and releasing so much anger. We must learn patience and humility." Jason snickered and sat down placing his feet on a table.

"Yo director-guy, I think this is a good seat for me right now right? Yeah, of course it is. Now let the dinner be served!" Jason was the leadership-type just like his Greek father, Zeus. He was also the macho and "cool" type.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Avery watched him sit at her table. Her mouth twisted upways into a smirk, her eyes dancing with curiousity.
"I am NOT your sweetie and you have nerve to me like that! "
She said her tone a powerfull Zeus tone, a kind but forcefull tone. She couldn't imagine sharing a cabin with him, the braging kind. Her eyes flickered with a flamey look Zeus usually held with pride. Her smirk turned into Zeus's powerful smile and she tossed some red hair behind her shoulder. Her eyes looked into his, giving off a powerful feeling, a feeling that makes you want to coward down.
"Plus, what makes you think your Zeus's son? Your so... cocky and... rude! Father would be ashamed!"
She said freely, another Zeus trait. Avery smiled, she didn't mean to be rude, but he was driving her crazy with his cocky tone.

Ooc: How does he know he's called a half-blood?

Last edited by Rosalynn~Avery on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna~Damien

Luna~Damien

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Luna watched the cocky boy sit down. She rolled her eyes. So full of himself. she thought. She glared at him, her cold, blue eyes were like ice.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie

Annmarie

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:15 am

Annmarie saw Luna's expression, and shot her a knowing glance. She had a feeling the girl was like her. Cold, ambitious, talented, someone who knew how to work to get their way. The girl had a wicked glint in her eye, that gave Annmarie a good impression about what she was like.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:39 am

Chiron was about to lunge at Jason, but Dionysus had it covered. "Now, you listen to me, all-powerful little demigod. I could crush you with my bare hands, but will I? No. Because, you're one of those super powerful godly brats who think they're better than everyone else. Now, stand up, and go over there. He gestured, where the not-yet claimed campers still stood. (*)

The Pavillion was silent, waiting for Jason's reply. Chiron's arms were crossed, lying at his chest, and his face was in a disapproving scowl. Caleb sat there, alone at the Demeter table, eyes widened in shock. Raven's attention was caught by Dionysus's scolding, and she tapped her foot, giving Dionysus [from behind, of course] a shocked I-Didn't-Think-You-Had-It-In-You glance.

(* Aaron, GET ON! Leo is one of those 'unclaimed campers' so seriously >_>)
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:38 pm

Avery's eyes almost popped out of her head, but she just snickered. She had warned the cocky boy, but he hadn't listened. She just smirked in a told-you-they-hate-cocky-people kind of way. She brushed some hair behind a petite ears and waited, fingures crossed, that he wasn't Zeus's son.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Macy stood by Dionysus., waiting for her mother to claim her. Wondering who it was, or could be, she made a list of the goddesses in her head..."Hera...Aphrodite...Artemis...Athena...Hestia....Demeter...but who else?"somethings missing.. Macy mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:32 pm

(I'm gonna make Jason's all suspenseful cause people are ticked at his cockyness right now >:3 Heh. I said cockyness.)

A flash of purple, and a black cat, accompanied by two black dogs, appeared in front of Macy. The dogs both had purple eyes and were large, doberman pinschers. The cat was smaller, but had brighter purple eyes, and looked at Macy. The dogs barked in unison, and the cat meowed to silence them.
"Witch,the cat hissed, but in a proud way.

Above Macy, appeared a black cauldron. The cauldron stayed the same size, very small and almost holographic, and the cat, fit in it when it jumped. Both dogs dissapeared in purple smoke, and so did the cauldron.

Chiron clapped. "Congratulations. That was a very unique display on Hecate's part, using both of her animal symbols and a cauldron. Every claiming is different, though."

Dionysus smirked. "Bubble, bubble, Hecate daughter." He said, obviously quoting Shakespeare's Macbeth.

Raven patted a seat at the Hecate table. "Welcome, Macy. I think you'll make a great witch," She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Allie~Logan

Allie~Logan

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Allie couldn't believe Jason.
What a freak! she thought angrily. He could at least have some respect for the family we have here. Honestly! He will be taught a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:25 pm

(I'm back! Moon, could you please continue RP-ing as Minotaur?)

Aaron thought of his battle possiblities. Finally he came up with one, and as soon as the situation deemed well, he executed it. Aaron circled the beast, then frontflipped onto it's back, driving his sword straight into it's head.

Last edited by Aaron~Nate on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:38 pm

The Minotaur turned to dust, immediately on impact. It let out a pitiful moan, and temp. died. The dust blew away from the wind, into Tarturus.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Nate

Aaron~Nate

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Aaron paused, realizing the Minotaur had managed to injure quite badly. He had a large gash in his arm, which looked black. He raced off towards the Apollo cabin, looking for help.
Back to top Go down
Caleb-Raven
Admin
Caleb-Raven

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:59 pm

((Read, Aaron! XD They're at the pavillion. Read the last few pages, actually >> It's a chore you're cursed with when you're ABSENT.))
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:12 am

(Jason knows about demi-gods because he studies actual Greek Mythology in the mortal world; in Greek mythology there are demigods by the way. Jason is super cocky only when he doesn't know people, he's one of those guys that are all tough on the outside but sweet on the inside. But I do guess this is the first family fight the Zeus Cabin has developed once we reach that part anyway...)

"Woah, don't get temperamental man!" Jason rolled his eyes and went where the "unclaimed" kids were. He still didn't get this place. "Alos, I do think this person you call Avery needs some chill pills because like..we really need to get her fix. Maybe Hades will have some...or better yet Tartarus perhaps? Both so perfect places for a girl like her."

Jason took out his gold coin and flipped it repeatedly up and down as it flipped into a golden sword, then into a golden battle axe, and then into a javelin repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Rosalynn~Avery

Rosalynn~Avery

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:26 am

(( Ohhh you have no idea what you just got yourself into :3))

Avery's eys blazed, but she didn't do anything she just watched. She caught his glance and waved at him with a you-have-no-idea-what-you-just-got-yourself-into smirk. She didn't go all mental she just sat there getting ready to pounce. She glanced at Luna, Alli, Caleb, Annemarie, and for some reason Raven. She didn't know why, but she felt like for some reason the would help her.
Avery stood up, her face blank and her eyes showed that she was hurt. She just walked calmly over to Chiron and Dionysus. She looked at Chiron, the hurt showing in her shy face. Then she turned to the rude cocky boy, who thought he was sooooo perfect. She blinked and smiled kindly.
"I'm gonna give you a second to take that back."
She said calmly looked up at him and not showing any emotion. She didn't search his eyes for answers just stared blankly at him. She ignored the coin that he was flipping and just rubbed her bow and arrow in her back pack in a calm fasion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seek for Us Through the Mist   Seek for Us Through the Mist - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seek for Us Through the Mist
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Half Blood Hill :: The Big House-
Jump to: